We got here… with good and challenging moments but we got here.
If you’ve been following the “Bye bye bunions” series you might have seen this post coming, if not… well…. Take some time to read through the story of my feet surgery on the 12th Nov 2020 and its progress until now here.
So… the moment you’ve all been waiting for, the before and after!
After one year, the few things I’ve got to say are:
- Still one of the best things I’ve done (specially considering the amount of pain I was in)
- Still one of the most painful things I’ve done
- If you’re quite self conscious about scars and how something looks, then deffo invest in some daily scar massages with bio-oil. I didn’t and you can definitely see the scars very well. To be honest it’s not something I care about, but if you do, then keep those massages going
- Still one of the things in my life that has provided a high level of entertainment and some pretty funny stories
- Still one of the things in my life that made me appreciate even more what my body can do and how much I enjoy exercising.
After one year…. There’s absolutely no regrets!